Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mardi Gras Excitement

Hey, Guys! There hasn't been much going on at our house since my last post. On Monday night, my mom and dad went to a meeting at Erath High because I am scheduling my classes for freshman year. There are alot of things to do in high school. Next Saturday I will be starting training for colorgaurd tryouts which are in May. I hope I make it.
Caroline has been doing very well in school. She has been keeping busy with homework, sleepovers, and riding the four-wheeler with the neighbors, Laura, me and Ross.
Laura is also doing well in school. She has lately been spending time playing the wii, riding the four-wheeler with the neighbors, and spening time with her friends.
Ross plays his Xbox ALOT!!!! Althought, he is finding enough time to study and do well in school. He has also signed up to play baseball.
The entire family is super-excited about Mardi Gras. We will be going to alot of parades so expect LOTS of pictures. Sorry that there have not been any yet. But we will make up for it during the Mardi Gras break.

No comments:

Post a Comment