Hello People! I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in like forever. Since school started, we've barely had time to breathe! I've had after school band practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and football game performances on Fridays. To prepare for homecoming week, I've also been working on the Freshman float that will be in the parade. I was also in the Freshman class "stomp" performance. We came in 3rd place with our stomp and we performed it in front of both Erath High and Erath Middle! It was alot of fun. This Saturday night is the Homecoming dance. I'll have tons of pics from that and the homecoming game halftime show, which is the EHS band. Now you're probably wondering, why am I blogging with all that to do. Well, it seems that
I have quite a bit of time on my hands only recently. I've had the flu since Saturday. All of the Bares' have had it besides Caroline and my parents. My mom has brought to my attention that this blog is mostly about me. So.....Ross has the flu and the beginnings of pneumonia. He's been out of school since Monday. Ross has been doing football and they won the last game that he played. Laura is doing well in 7th grade. She's getting ready for Jr. Beta functions and enjoying going to all the football games. Laura also had the flu but it wasn't as bad as it was for me and Ross. Caroline hasn't gotten the flu this round. She is at her new school (LeBlanc Elementary) and it is a little different, but she is adjusting. Okay,well I'll try to blog sooner next time.
Love and hugs,
Janey Elizabeth!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment