Okay, I know it's been a while since my last post, so I'll give you all an update on each person in the
family. Some of them will tell you themselves.
Janey: I've been busy with color guard over the past few weeks. We have football games on Fridays and competitions on Saturdays. Yesterday, we went to a competition at Northshore and we got all Superiors. This weekend is "Louisiana Showcase of Bands," which is the biggest competition we attend and basically the most important performance of the year. Wish me luck! If you go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search "Erath High School Band at Bandboree 2009", you'll be able to see some of our show, but we've changed it a little. But you'll get the idea. It's our first performance, so it's not the best. Alot of people don't know, but our band is one of the best in the country. So we've recently been asked to perform in Hawaii! We'll be playing on the U.S.S. Arizona for the Pearl Harbor 70th anniversary memorial. It won't be until 2012, but we're getting everything planned. My 15th birthday is in a few weeks, so I'll be taking driver's ed for Thanksgiving. Oh, and homecoming was great!! Here are some pics. Love & hugs,
Janey Elizabeth
Homecoming 2009
Me & friend, Nicole.
Me and my momma
Laura: Hey people! This is Laura. Sooo... I'm having a busy week. Every day after school, i've been at basketball practice. I made the Erath Middle girl's basketball team. Last six week i had b honor roll , i was elected the reporter of the EMS Jr. Beta club. Today we got a new dog. His name is Jaques and he is white and he is a mixed terrior. He's so cute! Here's a picture of him. Since last night was Halloween, I dressed as a hunter and went to a party at Toph & Kari's house. Well, that's about it. Bye!:)
Jaques
Ross: This is Ross. Football is over. I'm on the basketball team at school. I had bronchitas last week, but now I'm better. Last six weeks I made all A's. I've been playing XBOX alot.
Caroline: okay, this is Janey. Caroline can't type her stuff because she is playing the Wii right now. Well, Caroline was just elected 4-H club president at LeBlanc Elementary. She went ice skating last week at a birthday party. Last night, she went to Toph & Kari's Halloween party dressed up as "Little Dead Riding Hood". That's about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment